Call for Papers
Call for papers
Macedonian Heraldic Society for the new issue of Macedonian Herald, is inviting articles in heraldry, vexillology, phalearistic, geneaology and similar disciplines.
Macedonian Herald is bilingual, Macedonian –English, popular journal that publishes articles on heraldry, vexillology, phaleristics, manusmastics, amblematics, mainly focused on Macedonia, In the last 13 years that had 10 printed issues with the pdf freely available online (http://heraldika.org.mk/macedonian-herald/).
There are couple of changes that should take place with the new issue of Macedonian Herald:
1. There will be International editorial board. All papers will be peer reviewed.
2. The journal will have two section, one for scientific papers up to 10 pages and other for popular articles up to 5 pages.
3. The articles might deal with wider region – Balkans and Eastern Europe.
4. The journal will be published online with the pdf file ready available for print on demand.
We accept already published papers that would be rearranged for publication in Macedonian Herald.
Priority will be given to papers that deal with Balkan region, but this is not prerequisite.
Papers are published in Macedonian and English, and we prefer articles to be submitted with English translation. In some cases we might be able to help with this.
1. One page abstract to be submitted no later than 15 Sep. 2018.
2. Approved papers will be notified no later than 20 Sep. 2018.
3. Finished papers to be submitted no later than 20 Oct. 2018.
4. Publication no later than 31.Dec. 2018.
More technical issues regarding formatting will follow later.